Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 2, 2011

Ballet cookies

Having a daughter who loves ballet I just had to make these pretty ballet cookies for her. They are made with my own (paper) templates, so no cookie cutters used. I used a little Brush embroidery on the Tutu, to get the “look” like layers of tulle. I think that it worked out very good. Both cookies are decorated with royal icing.
The pretty little pink ballet shoe or point shoe if you like? Would also be charming to use as edible place cards for a pretty pink ballet party. The shiny pink satin ribbon just finish off the shoe.

I made three of each kind and I used the rest of the ballet cookies, as a little gift for my daughters ballet teacher and her assistant at the end of season dance yesterday.
source: cakejournal.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét